Voting Rating:

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pretty Baby

I'm trying to make a few cards to sell at the flower shops so here is one of them. You will notice that I keep my cards on the simple side with very little embellishments. I want my customers to be able to mail the cards as cheaply as possible.

The name of this image is baby Tingla (?)....I think it's Tilda as a baby. She was stamped on Express It Blending Card (love it)  with black Memento Ink. I colored her with my Copics:  skin....E00, E000 chalk for blush, hair...E44, E42, E41....suit & booties....RV00, RV11, R81, pacifier.....G40, G43, YG63.  Wings are covered with Diamond Stickles. I cut the image out of bounds with a  Nestabilities circle die and put a scallop circle behind that.  The SU sentiment was cut with a tag die and the stars with a Sizzix die. I used SU cardstock, DCWV  designer paper  Nana's Nursery and ribbon from my stash.

I'm entering this in a couple challenges:

Midweek Magnolias..............use two dies/punches  

Magnolia Mania...................twinkling little stars

Thanks for looking
Hugs.........Pam:)

20 comments:

Rene said...

How pretty! Love that little tag that the ribbon fits through! Simply delightful!
Rene :D

Grandma Bonnie said...

Aw, Pam, just saw your post on Magnolia-licious yahoo and i love your cute card..good luck with your sales at the shop!

Kelly said...

That is a sweet card! She is cute as ever and I like the sentiment ribbon slide too.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, I love the stars, nice touch, Thanks so much for joining in at Midweek Magnolias
Hugs julie P

Louise said...

Very pretty card, she is so adorable
Louise

JenniferD said...

Love your sweet little Baby card gorgeous colours!

Karen said...

This is so precious! : )

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Your card is amazing and so colorful. Very sweet.
Blessings Doreen

Unknown said...

Gorgeous baby card and I love the combo colors.
Francy

Norma said...

It's precious, Pam. Love the clean look of your card. Beautiful DP in one of my fave colour combos. Tilda is so cute.
Hugs,
Norma

Only By His Grace said...

Very cute Pam. lovely coloring and design.
hugs maz

Jean said...

An adorable card Pam. Love your design and the color is so sweet and love the tag with the quote on it and the ribbon through it.
Hugs, Jean

Suzan L said...

Hi Pam, What a cute baby girl card! Your coloring of Tilda is just beautiful! Your customers are going to love the cards that you make! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Suzan

Laura said...

Very sweet card! No doubt you'll have to scramble to keep up with demand!

Laura C.

Suzi Mac said...

This is so adorable Pam, love that sweet baby Tilda, your colour combo and those wonderful die cuts. Perfect for a new baby. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Unknown said...

Pam this is just too adorable!!! Love the image and colors!!!! Gorgeous work!!!!!! I love it!!!!!

Karen said...

Your card is adorable! Beautiful coloring and layout...

Karen

Elizabeth said...

Such a cute baby-card, Pam! Love the green-pink combo, looks great! Hugs, Elizabeth

Sherry said...

She is adorable!! I know what you mean about the embellies. It cost too much to mail. Luv your blog and the falling flowers!!

Hugs

Frances said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love that pretty Tilda image. Good luck on your challenges. hugs, Frances.