Voting Rating:

Friday, August 13, 2010

Edwin gives roses

I made this card for the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge. We had to make a card with our neglected Edwin.
I used SU cardstock and DP. Edwin was colored with Copics and a coat of Glossy Accents was applied to the roses.
A Prima flower, button and floss was put together over the Hero Arts sentiment that was cut with my Nestabilities. The oval behind Edwin was cut with the Nestabilities too and shaded with ink. The white cardstock was cut with a MS heart punch.
Thanks for looking and any comments make my day!!
Hugs,
Pam

5 comments:

Rene said...

So sweet! Love your colors!

anaRy said...

I am "hearting" this card! So darling! Great work!
hugs
anaRy

Anonymous said...

Sweet Edwin! adorable card Pam!
Pam Going Postal

Cindy said...

I love the mix of papers here. Great job and thanks for entering the MSL challenge. Cindy2

Jane H said...

Love the pink edwin :)