Voting Rating:

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tilda likes pink dots

I made this card to enter the new 7Kids College Fund challenge blog. Cardstock is SU, DP is My Minds Eye, Tilda and sentiment is Magnolias, EK Success flower punch, MS leaf punch, Stickles, ribbon,buttons and floss is from stash. Nestabilities was used to cut the circles and ovals.Tilda was colored with Copics: E000,E00,E25,E27,E42,RV00,,R20,R81,R83,BG000,BG10,BG11,C0,C1,C3.

As always, I appreciate the feedback I receive on my cards.
Hugs,
Pam:)

13 comments:

ShirleyTACS said...

I really like this card. The horizontal layout, the paper flowers, your coloring...all combine for a wonderful card. Thanks for Sharing, Pam. Keep creating and sharing. Hugs, Shirley

Barb Hardeman said...

Such a sweet card! Love the layout and the dp's are so pretty with Tilda and her ice cream! She is just darling...hugs...Barb

Anonymous said...

Your card is so sweet. The DP is perfect and your coloring is great.
hugs,
Shell

Christine Riley said...

So sweet, I love the punched out flowers.
Hugs, Christine

Regina said...

Gorgeous!!! The punche flowers are wonderful.
Hugs
Regina

Candy said...

Great card!! Love the layout and your flowers :o)
Hugs, Candy

Julie said...

Very sweet card. Lovely coloring.

Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.

Julie

Lisette Morris said...

Very Sweet! I love the flower punches and ribbon! Thanks for sharing!

Silvie Z said...

Awesome card, Pam! Love the color combo and all those punched flowers!
Hugs,
Silvie from France

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful, sweet card !!!
Hugs Sylvia

Anonymous said...

super cute! Every time I see this Tilda, I'm reminded of how many I haven't stamped yet!!! lol TFS!
Pam Going Postal

cabio's craft corner said...

How sweet Pam. Very cute card and the ribbon going through the oval frame is looking awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

charlene said...

very cute card love the pinks !