Voting Rating:

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tilda with Bunny

I've been MIA since my last post on March 7th. My wonderful Mother passed away on March 8th and I haven't been able to get in a crafting mood. It's getting better...so I thought I would make a Spring card. Tilda can be bought from Diana at the Magnolia-licious Store. She is colored with the following Copics: Skin..E000, E00, R20.....Hat and Pants..BG10, BG18, BG72, BG75.....Ribbon (hat) and Top..YR12, YR15, YR66...Hair and Boots...E25, E29, E50...Bunny..C0, C1, C3, R20. Distress ink in Vintage Photo was used for the shadow around the image. I used SU cardstock, Spring Gifts stamp set (sentiment), MME and Bo Bunny DP, MS punches (fence, butterfly, branch), Nestabilities Label #5, Prima flowers and buttons from stash. I'm entering this in the following challenges: Magnolia-licious Easter=Spring Extravaganza Contest #1 Just Magnolia anything goes (option of adding buttons) ABC Challenge R is for ribbon Tuesday Throwdown #43 Spring Crazy Challenge #61 Just add flowers Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge Butterflies...Paper Sundaes #63 Spring Blossoms..Allsorts..#97 Bloomin" Blossoms.. Simon Says Stamps..Easter/Spring colors... Paper Take Weekly..Anything Goes.............. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a wonderful comment! Hugs from Indiana, Pam:)

18 comments:

justme1972 said...

oh what a PRETTY card Pam!!!! I am LOVING the colors you choose!!!!!

justme,
laura

Unknown said...

Hi Pam! First of all...So sorry for you loss! But what a wonderful & cheerful spring card! Great image & coloring! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week and good luck! Hugs & Sunshine /Sari

AN said...

Sorry Pam!
Korttisi on kaunis ja kelpaa mainiosti ABC-haasteeseen !
Kiitos kun osallistut!
Paljon onnea arvontaan ja kaikkea hyvää elämääsi!/ An

Christina C. said...

Beautiful card, Pam. Love this image and you showcased and colored her magnificently!!!!

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty creation, thank you for sharing with us for our Butterfly theme this week at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Jane said...

This is beautiful, love the colours. thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane x

Rene said...

Welcome back :D
This is super pretty...as is the one in the posting below this one! Fantastic!
Rene :D

Anonymous said...

so precious! She's a doll Pam! So sorry to hear about your mother... I've been thinking a lot about my Dad this month. He would have been 100 yrs old this year on the 21st of this month!!!
Hoping stamping and coloring bring healing along w/all your memories.
Pam Going Postal

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining our "Butterfly" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

cabio's craft corner said...

Very cute and bright project Pam. I love those two buttons on the flowers. super sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

brenda said...

So sorry to read that, a very difficult time which I really understand, lost both of my parents not long ago.

I hope you can lost yourself in your crafting a bit and create some more gorgeous cards like this one.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

Tammy L said...

just too cute! It's a great card. Thanks for joining our flower challenge at The Crazy Challenge this week!
-Tammy

Chris said...

How fun! I love the design a whole bunch! You did a wonderful job!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the colour combo!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow she's so precious!! Love the colors and your layout!! Smiles, Vicki

Sandy said...

I sure do love these colors together and your image is colored so beautifully. Very nice card Pam!
Sandy

Silvie Z said...

gorgeous card, Pam! Very pretty color combo! Love the dots on the background paper!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh, I'm so sorry Pam to read about the loss of your Mother. Bless your heart. ((Big Hugs!!))

Your card is beautiful!! I love the paper pieced bow and the polka dotted flower with the fence punch!!