Voting Rating:

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tilda with flowerpot

I've been busy making Mother Day cards...I sell my cards at two local flower shops. I try to keep my cards very simple, A2 size and not to bulky so my customers can get by with min. postage. I used SU cardstock, Colorbok DP, MS leaf punch, Nestabilities oval die, Cuttlebug and embossing folder, sentiment by Stampendous, Vintage Photo DI, teeny brads and glossy accents for center of flowers. #371 Tilda with Flowerpot can be bought from Diana's store here. She was colored with Copics: skin E000, E00, R20, hair E33, E50, E51, dress,boots, bows R43, R81, R83, R85, coat V91, V93, V95, flowerpot YR00, Yr02, V91, tag E51 I'm entering this in challenge: Just Magnolia #101 a sketch Thanks for looking and leaving a comment Hugs from Indiana, Pam:)

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

So pretty, Pam!! I really love this new Tilda and you've showcased her beautifully here!
hugs, Sharon

Anonymous said...

very sweet! lovely card composition Pam! how cool that you can sell them!
Pam Going Postal